Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dress code

Today I took a huge load of clothes to the consignment shop. The majority of it still fit, but don't quite fit with my lifestyle anymore--I don't have to dress up for work, I like my tops longer since having a baby, etc. 

But the dresses. Oh, the dresses. You see, I don't really buy or wear dresses except for special occasions, and so the dresses hold some sentimental value. Included in the load were:

- The dress I wore at my high school graduation party

- The dress I wore to AD's friend's wedding during my first trip home with him

- The dress I wore to AD's best friend's wedding and caught the bouquet:

circa 2006
 
- The dress I wore to my tea party bridal shower:
 
Aunts
 - The dress I wore to my official bridal shower:

BFF
 - A dress I wore on our honeymoon.

All were five years or older. Sad to see them go. I wonder what I'll have to part with five years from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...